Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fat Flush Plan

Well, that didn't last long! The FF Plan was just a might to constrictive for me. Surprise, surprise....I did well for a week though...so I think I got benefits from it regardless. I'm going to stick with some of it's guidelines...like the lemon juice in the morning, the vitamins and higher protein and less processed foods. I think making those changes will be helpful.

I've been walking two days in a row and the plantar fascitis is acting up badly.

I'm not going to let it get me down though.

No big surprise either that the 3 days I've been on a higher dose of thyroid meds hasn't made any difference in how I feel...I may not see a big difference there for weeks! Patience is a virtue I'm still trying to acquire!

1 comment:

Bill and Amy said...

You have a good start though. You did great and lost good weight. You are an inspration to us all.