Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A New Beginning

"Knowledge comes by eyes always open and working hands; and there is no knowledge that is not power." --Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am beginning this blog with the intention of tracking my progress with Hashimoto's disease and corresponding thyroiditis. Beginning today I am making a committment to my health. Components of that committment are as follows:

-updating this blog at least weekly, if not more. Updates will include how I am feeling emotionally and physically; what I have been doing for my health, including exercise, food intake, supplement intake, water intake and stress relief efforts.

-keeping a running tally of lab results and doctor's appointments. That includes words of advice from my doctor as well as, things I learned that day and changes to medications.

-exercising regularly.

-eating in such a way that promotes my health and overall well being. Drinking plenty of water and continuing to obstain from coffee, tea, alcohol and tobacco.

This blog will be my go to spot for stress relief and times when things aren't quite right and I'm feeling beaten down. I will then visit here and re-address what I'm doing and what I can change.

Let it be so!

No comments: